I like to create a holiday guide each year to help support some of my favorite small businesses and also give you all ideas for this holiday season!
This year I’ve broken up the list into 5 categories (Travel, Husband , BFF, Dog Mom and Beauty). I hope this helps give you some ideas!
This year on my travel gift list I have:
- A portable charger. I recommend grabbing an inexpensive one from Target or Amazon
- Wander Club collection. The perfect way to show off everywhere a traveler has gone
- 15 & 15 handmade vegan leather bags. I love her Fanny packs!
- Bum Bum cream. I always get some many compliments on this smell!
- Laneige Lip Mask. The perfect stocking stuffer!
- Grande Lash Serum. This actually works!
- Buca Botanicals Rose Serum. My favorite serum I’ve ever used
- Sunday Riley has some of the best beauty products
- Apple AirTag seems to be a popular item this year
- RTIC has good one quality tumblers for a great price!
- Massage Gun. I recommend getting one on Amazon for under $80
- Beard Cape
- Keith’s Hot Sauce. Keith from the Try Guys actually has really good hot sauce, give it a try!
- Bath bombs from the small shop Nanas Apothecary
- A state candle from 50 states of Beauty. They also have really good themed prints for each state.
- A micro cactus from Tierra Sol
- Tea from David’s Tea
- A homemade candle from Paige’s Candle Co
- Custom stickers of their pet from Sticker Mule
- Dog Bandana
- Dog Mom hat
- Custom dog portrait like from Crown and Paw
- Homemade dog tag from Pine + Bark
Emily (@ lifeofthepilotswife on Instagram)