When I travel I feel like my hair is always on bad behavior. So here is what I bring to help maintain it and get it looking decent:
1. A wet hair brush. I use Bath Pack’s wet hairbrush (it’s only $5)!!
2. A straightener. You can use a straightener to both straight and curl your hair in a variety of ways. No need to bring both with you!
3. An adapter if you are traveling out of the county. What use is there to bring a straightener if you don’t have an adapter! Check out our “Travel Essentials” page to see which brand I use!
4. Hair Straightening oil. When I am traveling, sometimes my hair just needs a little help to be less frizzy. I use this hair straightening oil after I take a shower
5. Hair tries and Bobby pins
6. Moroccan oil. If you are in a dry climate or swimming in the ocean, bring some oil to rehydrate your hair.
7. Hair straightening shampoo and conditioner
That’s it! I like to keep my hair simple while I travel. My hair is always either in a braid, a bun or curled and pulled half way up.
What do you do to keep your mane tamed on vacation?
Remember to follow us on Instagram at @lifeofthepilotswife and on Pinterest at Lifeofthepilotswife