Merry Christmas explorers!
I’ve been very MIA lately because of our big move to Texas and starting my new job. I’m craving an adventure so stayed tuned!
I’ve been thinking a lot about the new year and my resolutions. I want to 2018 to be my year. A year of growth, positivity and health.
- To be healthier physically. So I can feel strong when I travel.
- To be healthier mentally. I’ve deleted my social media accounts, except for my Pinterest. I want to stop comparing myself to others and focus more on being positive.
- To be more inspired. I want to read more books, listen to more TED talks and really live my life to its fullest.
- To give what I get. Along with being more positive, I want to stop investing time into others who I am not a priority for. I want to be positive and bring in positive people to surround myself with.
- To go on one Texas weekend trip a month
- To go on 1-2 international trips
- Immerse myself more into cultures of where we travel
What are your 2018 personal and travel goals?